Our MD, Caroline Constable, has over 16 years experience of working online across multiple channels and in a wide range of niches including equestrian, travel and telecoms. Having worked agency side, in-house at some of the biggest ecommerce brands in the UK, plus 16 years of running her own businesses – she has a wealth of skills that can be utilised to assist your company in reaching it’s goals.
Blue Hat Media has a consultancy led approach. We tailor our services to the needs of your business, we don’t try to shoe-horn you into choosing one of our packages – in fact we don’t have packages – we prefer to take time time to understand your pain points then look to see if and where we can add value.
Our core digital marketing services are as follows. We can work on an ongoing or ad hoc basis to suit your needs:
- SEO: On and off page from a full technical audit through to hand-holding of website builds and migrations
- Content creation: Copywriting including website copy and blog creation
- Blog management: From initial set up through to ongoing content creation and syndication
- Social media management: We can manage one channel, all channels or provide you with an audit and roadmap to help you to do the job yourself.
- Affiliate marketing: Set up and management of affiliate campaigns
- Email marketing: Set up and management of email marketing campaigns
- Content marketing: Using a combination of your owned channels, our channels where appropriate plus 3rd party channels
In addition to our own, in-house skills we can act as project managers and/or referrers to other professionals who can assist you with specific needs. These can include but are not limited to:
- Website design
- Graphic design
- Conversion optimisation
- Traditional and digital PR
- Product and lifestyle photography
- Video production
- PPC & display consultants
- Digital marketing managers
- Business growth coaches
As mentioned above, we don’t publish rates or have set packages as no one company has the same requirements. As a rough guide though, a minimum £800 + VAT pcm would get you on the ladder for social media services.